Interested In A Stall At The Festival?
The Deans Marsh Festival is open to stall-holder applications for a Market Village. The Market Village will preference quality craftspeople, designers, artists, food and wine producers.
Contact us on 03 5236 3388 or email email@example.com for more information, or see below. You can apply online but please note that all applications need be reviewed and approved before a stall position is reserved for you – so please, don’t submit payment until you are given the go-ahead.
- Festival Market trades from 10am – 5pm
- Set up time from 7:00am – 9:30am
- Stall holders are to be ready to trade by 10am
- Stalls will be located in the car park and on the grassed area on the oval
- All stall holders will need to provide marquees and tables
- All marquees need to have suitable weights at all times
- Stall sizes are 3m x 3m
- Pack up – 5:15pm onwards. Cars are not permitted in the market area while trading.
- Only handmade or locally grown products can be sold
- You must only sell the products listed on your application form on the day
- The decisions made by the market committee on market day are final
- Site locations are determined by the market coordinator
- Food stall-holders must adhere to Environmental Health Officer’s guidelines and be in possession of a current food premises registration certificate.
10 Pennyroyal Valley Road, Deans Marsh
Please either submit the online application below, or download the Stall Application Form, complete as appropriate, and return to Deans Marsh Cottage (email firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to 10 Pennyroyal Valley Road, Deans Marsh, VIC 3235).
DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN ACCEPTED AND APPROVED.
Stall : $40
Food Stall : $100
Please do not send money yet. Stall payments are due before Market day.
Once you have been accepted and confirmed, payment details will be sent to you.