Become a Stall holder
- Only handmade or locally grown products can be sold.
- Must only sell the products listed on application form on the day.
- The decisions made by the market committee are final.
- Site locations are determined by the market coordinator.
- All stallholders must have their own public liability insurance for the amount of $10 million (proof of coverage must be provided).
- All food stalls must comply with Surf Coast Shire and street trader.
- Date: Sunday 24th November 2019
- Market runs from 9am-2pm
- Set up – 7:00am – 8:30am. Stallholders should ensure that they are ready to trade by 9am.
- Pack up – 2:15pm onwards. Cars are not permitted to be moved during market.
- All stall holders will need to provide marquees and tables.
- All marquees need to be setup with weights at all times.
- Stalls will be located throughout the Reserve grounds and some limited inside sites.
- Stalls size : 3.5m x 3.5m
All stalls will need to complete a detailed stall application form and photos may be required of products.
All stalls must meet the market guidelines to attend. The decisions made by the market committee are final.
Stalls $40 each. Food stalls $100 eac
Payments will only be accepted once stall is approved.