Become a Stall-holder
Please register your interest for our March 2021 markets here.
(Applications close Friday 12th March 2021)
Thanks, Deans Marsh Community Cottage
THIS MARKET WILL BE RUN WITH A COVID-SAFE PLAN AND ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS FROM STALL HOLDERS WILL BE ADVISED ONCE WE ARE UPDATED BY THE SURF COAST SHIRE.
- Only handmade or locally grown products can be sold.
- Must only sell the products listed on application form on the day.
- The decisions made by the market committee are final.
- Site locations are determined by the market coordinator and will be notified on the day.
- All stall-holders must have their own public liability insurance for the amount of $10 million (proof of coverage must be provided).
- All food stalls must comply with Surf Coast Shire and street trader.
- Date: Sunday 7 February & Sunday 28 March 2021
- Market runs from 10am – 2pm
- Set up – 8am – 9.30am. Stall-holders should ensure that they are ready to trade by 10am.
- Pack up – 2.15pm onwards. Cars are not permitted to be moved during market.
- All stall-holders will need to provide marquees and tables.
- All marquees need to be setup with weights at all times.
- Stalls will be located throughout the Reserve grounds. There are no inside sites at this stage as council buildings cannot be used.
- Stall size is 3m x 3m
All stalls will need to complete a detailed stall application form and photos may be required of products.
All stalls must meet the market guidelines to attend. The decisions made by the market committee are final.
OR YOU CAN
Food Stalls $100 each per date | Market Stalls $40 each per date
Payments will only be accepted once stall is approved.